Certain advantages of using the theatrical calendar
- Automation of the formation process of theater schedule
- The occupancy of participants of performances and rehearsals
- The informing of participants about new events and changes in performances
- A possibility to to confirm or reject an attendance
- The reminding of participants about participation in an event
- The interactability of users with the system via Viber chat
- System integration with Google Calendar
- A notification of system administrators about events which claim attention
- Employment statistics of theater personnel
- A possibility to change system settings
- Convenient search and information filtration
- Total interaction with the system from a smartphone or tablet
- Detailed instructions and free training for working with the theater calendar
ADVANTAGES FOR THE MANAGER
or how does the theater calendarsimplify the work
Time saving for staff
Except for the saving of staff working time representing the schedule of events and the saving of the company’s cost for communication, the fact of time saving for actors and technical workers is obvious.
Transparency of work processes
The use of the theater calendar allows the manager to see a true picture of all work processes related to the formation of a theatrical schedule, to identify and remedy shortcomings.
Concentration on creativity
The latest technology allows management to shift the focus of their activities and pay more attention to creativity than routine administrative and organizational work.
Go to the registration
After completing a form you will get an access to the theater calendar and will be able to begin operations
Answers on FAQs
The theater calendar may be useful for theaters, orchestras and any other on-stage performance groups. If your troupe has more than five people, you probably have problems with planning of performances and rehearsals. The need to squad in one place and at one time a large number of people may not be as easy as it may seem at first glance. It is necessary to take into account the employment of the participants of the planned event, to notify them, to obtain the confirmation about participation, if necessary, to replace one of the participants of the event upon the other.. All these, and many other tasks the theater calendar is able to perform.
During service development, we tried to make it as simple as possible. This applies both to administrators and ordinary users — actors and technical staff. For an administrator it was managed to achieve due to the large number of tools that check and automate the scheduling process. For actors, this was achieved through the ability to interact with the theatrical calendar via the Viber bot and Google Calendar. This means that each actor can control and review his schedule, confirm or reject participation in rehearsals and concerts by clicking a few buttons on his smartphone.
As our experience shows, the use of the theater calendar is a simple task for people who should work with us as an administrator, for those who use it as actors or technical staff. Most users need to get acquainted with the instruction that is presented on our site. In addition, we are always ready to help if you have any questions.
No, there is no need for any additional expenses. The system does not require special equipment or payment for licenses for third-party programs. Access to the system is via the Internet. It is most convenient for administrators to work through computers or laptops, and for ordinary users it is more suitable to work through smartphones or tablets.